Support Open Door Mission and the Siouxland Soup Kitchen in their commitment to feeding the hungry and breaking the cycle of homelessness in Omaha and Sioux City. Host a lemonade stand for Community Lemonade Stand Day on Saturday, July 29, and help us give back to the communities we love so much.
Pick up your free lemonade stand kit at any Summit Dental Health location
Community members are encouraged to pick up their FREE lemonade stand kit from any Summit Dental Health location in Omaha and Sioux City starting July 3. Your lemonade stand kit includes:
- Powdered Lemonade
- Summit Dental Health Sunglasses
- Lemonade-flavored Chapstick
Add your Lemonade Stand to our Map
Complete this form and we’ll add your stand to our Omaha or Sioux City map in 2-3 business days.
Promote your Lemonade Stand
Once you’ve got your kit and added your stand to our map, you’ll want to generate some customers! Here are some suggestions for promoting your lemonade stand:
- Say you’re “Going” to the Event on Facebook. Click here to see our Facebook Event and share it with your friends!
- Post about Community Lemonade Stand Day on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Be sure to include a link to summitdentalhealth.net/lemonade to help your friends learn more about the event and see your lemonade stands on our Omaha or Sioux City map!
- Print this flyer and hang it at work, church or school. Tell everyone you know about Community Lemonade Stand Day and invite them to come visit your stand on Saturday, July 29th.
About Open Door Mission
Open Door Mission is a Gospel Rescue Mission founded in 1954 committed to breaking the cycle of homelessness and poverty. Each day, Open Door Mission’s campus offers 816 safe, shelter beds to homeless men, women and children, serves over 2,000 hot, nutritious meals and provides preventive measures to more than 275 people living in poverty.
About Siouxland Soup Kitchen
Siouxland Soup Kitchen serves on average 1,800 to 2,000 meals per month. There are no requirements for being served a meal at the Soup Kitchen, they welcome everyone that comes to their door.