Free Continuing Education Opportunities for Dental Hygienists
Summit Dental Health is hosting three opportunities for dental hygienists to obtain free continuing education courses with CEUs provided by Dentsply Sirona.
Each session will include the following topics:
Propy Reimagined: Scaling
- Benefits of Ultrasonic Scaling
- Insert Selection and Wear
- Patient Comfort
- Taking Care of Your Cavitron Investment
- Aerosol Management
- Multi-Layered Approach to Managing Aerosols
- Benefits of Ultrasonic Instrumentation
- Current Technology’s Contribution to Patient Safety
Infection Prevention in the Dental Setting
- Becoming CDC Compliant
- Protecting the Clinician and Patient
Courses will be offered for these dates:
Friday, May 21, 2021, 1:30 – 5:00 p.m.(this course is full) Friday, June 11, 2021, 1:30 – 5:00 p.m.(this course is full)
- Friday, July 16, 2021, 1:30 – 5:00 p.m.
All courses will be held at:
Summit Dental Health – Blondo
2005 N 90th
Omaha, NE 68134
Space is limited to 10. Temperature screening and masks are required. The room will be arranged to accommodate social distancing.
To reserve a spot, please complete the form below.