Support Open Door Mission and the Siouxland Soup Kitchen in their commitment to feeding the hungry and breaking the cycle of homelessness in Omaha and Sioux City. Host a lemonade stand for Community Lemonade Stand Day on June 21-23, and help us give back to the communities we love so much.
Pick Up Your Free Lemonade Stand Kit At Any Summit Dental Health Location
Community members are encouraged to pick up their FREE lemonade stand kit from any Summit Dental Health location in Omaha and Sioux City starting June 21. Your lemonade stand kit includes:
- Powdered Lemonade
- Summit Dental Health Sunglasses
- Lemonade-flavored Chapstick
Add Your Lemonade Stand To Our Map
Complete this form and we’ll add your stand to our Omaha or Sioux City map in 2-3 business days.
About Open Door Mission
The Open Door Mission is a Gospel Rescue Mission that meets the need of individuals and families while inspiring HOPE for lasting change that breaks the cycle of homelessness and poverty. Daily, Open Door Mission offers 917 safe shelter beds to those
experiencing homelessness, serves more than 3,500 meals to feed the hungry and empowers more than 1,000 people living in poverty to remain in their own homes through homeless prevention resources.
Because of people like YOU in 2018:
- Provided 189,800 nights of safe shelter.
- Served 1.3 million nutritious meals to feed the hungry.
- Empowered 273,603 individuals to remain in their own homes and prevented homelessness.
- Celebrated 47 graduates from life-changing programs.
- Cared for more than 300 homeless patients each week in the Free Health & Healing Clinic.
- Was encouraged by 19,868 volunteers donating their time.
About Siouxland Soup Kitchen
Siouxland Soup Kitchen serves on average 1,800 to 2,000 meals per month. There are no requirements for being served a meal at the Soup Kitchen, they welcome everyone that comes to their door.